30 October, 2008

my Tales
Sometimes it feels like the only thing I can do is cry.

But at the same time I sit there and think, he told me he loved me, and he meant it right?

But why would I want to hurt someone I loved?



Fer me if he loves me, he will accept the way i'm.

this is me and this what i supposed to be

oh god..am i doing mistake for a little changes of me

it is just something differ

soo yaa..i cry over just sit and think

damn quiet in a lovely nyte


I do it because in our eyes I see hope, I want there to be hope.

I believe him when he tell me that he love me, I tell everyone that I know he meant it because of the way he said it.

But was it the way he said it, or was it just the way I wanted to hear it.



0 kritik:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration